Quick Sprint 2 Update

So one of my dogs has been sick all weekend and that has set me back considerably. My dogs, of course, come before development. Still looking to get as much as I can done though. I've already gotten a few things on the list complete.

I worked on interiors today. I am working with a free asset that does not include an interior, so I had to resort to some tricks to make this work.




Oh, I also noticed I didn't have a good place in the inventory to keep track of player gold. So I added one.



I also wanted to open the floor to anyone who has any suggestions on things that could be added to development. I want this to be a game that will give people a sense of nostalgia so if there is something you'd like to see, let me know!



Acteaus Development Trello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Sprint 4: Acteaus v0.0.7

Sprint 3 ANOTHER UPDATE?!?!

Sprint 3 Quick Update