Sprint 3 Quick Update

So I guess I have settled into a routine of releasing a little bit of an update about two times per sprint and for Sprint 3 this is no different.

I have been working on a number of bugs in the rudimentary combat system. This isn't particularly special, but I have almost made all of the changes necessary before I move on to more advanced features.

Before I move on from melee, I also want to add the extra layer of blocking attacks. After that, I plan on moving onto some basic spells/moves (transportation, projectile spell/run attack/ spin attack)


(I actually just noticed the guy at the end isn't facing me while attacking so I'll have to go ahead and fix that!)



Acteaus Development Trello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Sprint 4: Acteaus v0.0.7

Sprint 3 ANOTHER UPDATE?!?!